Brunch with Friends

It's not all commercial sexual exploitation and mortifying driving here in Phnom Penh.  I am often confronted with the knowledge that my own experience here is pockmarked by the nature of my work; thinking about human trafficking all day becomes a lens that distorts the rest of Phnom Penh.  It helps to have wonderful friends and warm get-togethers to balance out my perspective of life here.  Below are a couple of images from brunch at a friend's house.  Small respites here are necessary.  As I live life longer I see that the best and the worst times in life are enjoyed and survived with friends.

Morning Espresso and Flowers
Phnom Penh, Cambodia – March 2013

Allie Sets the Table
Friends at the Table

#hipstermasonjar #hashtagsthatdontmakesense

My Self-Portrait on Days Like Today


Comments

Popular Posts